Wednesday 7 April 2010

if you try...cry...why...

and maybe I've been trying too long to see the light at the end of this tunnel, maybe I've lost so much that anything I hold dear to becomes sacred.  Maybe you were not the one for me.

I chuckle at the thought of the good times, I cry at the thought of the bad times but I remember all those times and the in between times and I'll remember the love forever.  I'll remember your voice forever, forevermore.

maybe now maybe never maybe once maybe forever maybe you should give yourself a pat on the back maybe you should cry yourself to sleep maybe I should be more understanding maybe I should be less understanding maybe I should care more or care less maybe I should be stronger or weaker or more stubborn or less stubborn maybe this was a doomed ride from the outset and we were just passengers of fate and maybe this didn't mean anything to you but I felt every emotion and now I feel like crying, dying and fading

No comments: